a MMB! Kendo Blog: First Post

MMB! Kendo Blog

Sunday, January 23, 2005


忍耐 + 掌握人生
First Post



Hi I'm Vivian Yung from Sydney, Australia. I train at the Sydney Kendo Club and I'm the secretary of the NSW Kendo Association. I started kendo on Saturday 30th June 2001.

I first came to know about kendo when I was 10 years old through watching a Japanese cartoon animation called "Musashi no Ken" by Murakami Motoka. I was absolutely fascinated by watching Musashi's "never say die" spirit and his extraordinary will to train hard in kendo, knowing that to be the best, there is only one way to achieve it and that is to train even harder than anyone else.

Since then, I have always dreamt to take up kendo and strives to achieve what Musashi in the cartoon strives to achieve - to be The Best!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home