a MMB! Kendo Blog: The New Beginning

MMB! Kendo Blog

Friday, December 01, 2006


忍耐 + 掌握人生
The New Beginning

This is my last day in Sydney in 2006. Tomorrow I will fly with the Australian Kendo Team to Taipei for the biggest tournament in my life.

It will be my first time to go to Taipei. More importantly, it will be my first time to represent my country in the World Kendo Championships. I look forward to wearing my Australian blazer proudly in front of all the different international delegations. And I am very much looking forward to bringing on the best kendo performance and display it on the shiai floor.

Bring it on! The show begins!


Yesterday I had my last keiko with Nurlin in Sydney before she returns to her homeland.
Photo taken by Thao Hoang



And, also last keiko with Yoshiki before he returns to Japan.
Photo taken by Thao Hoang



Last weekend's 2006 NSW Championships
(I am on the left against Elaine Chan)
Photo taken by David Banbury

4 Comments:

  • がんばってきてね! For sure, Taiwan is a lovely country to visit + have a fun meeting Kendo buddies.

    It is winter in Taiwan (don't catch a cold, my dear), make sure you try: Hot/Spicy Steam Boat---> 麻辣火鍋. URL for the best 10: 最讚10家 麻辣火鍋超過癮
    http://tw.lifestyle.yahoo.com/eb32be76/060109/5/2qt6b/0.html
    三人以上建議就搭TAXI,第一飯店處於台北市區中央位置到市區哪應該都NTD200元內就可以到達.

    We shall check the WKC webpage (Taiwan) for results.
    http://www.rocka.org.tw/13wkc%20website/en/frame.html

    CU in 2007!

    By Blogger Bishojo美少女, at Friday, December 01, 2006 1:24:00 PM  

  • Kassandra, thank you for your encouragement.

    You make me laugh with all the details on the food. So resourceful.

    Hai, I will gambatte!!!!

    By Blogger Vivian Yung, at Friday, December 01, 2006 2:16:00 PM  

  • Good luck Vivian.
    Open up a can of whoopass!

    Peter Strauss

    By Blogger Nipponkokujuen, at Saturday, December 02, 2006 1:32:00 AM  

  • Hey Peter! So glad to hear from you again. Thanks for your well wishes.

    By Blogger Vivian Yung, at Saturday, December 02, 2006 5:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home